Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: wow, walmart has a trade-in program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    wow, walmart has a trade-in program

    walmart.com now has a trade-in program.

    Walmart Electronics Trade In Program
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member valour's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2009
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wow, walmart has a trade-in program

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    walmart.com now has a trade-in program.

    Walmart Electronics Trade In Program
    I have a blackberry curve and I did the survey

    Does it still make calls? I said yes
    Is it free of water damage? I said yes
    Rate the condition--- I said excellent


    What they will give-- 43.00



    [img]http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7057/willferralcowbell2tn.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wow, walmart has a trade-in program

    Geez...they don't want to give a ya lot do they? $43 for a curve...$9 for a gameboy advance sp...$9 for an original xbox....bunch of cheap bass-turds!!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wow, walmart has a trade-in program

    Yep, the prices are a joke.

    Ebay completely destroys this.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wow, walmart has a trade-in program

    Yeah, $14 for my digital camera
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wow, walmart has a trade-in program

    Just another way for Wally-World to rip you off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •